I had my baseline appointment with the RE this morning. Lining looked good - nice and thin. I didn't get an actual antral follicle count, but saw the paper they take notes on, and it looked like there were a decent amount - I'd guess at least ten on each side. The delay comes in that I just got off the phone with the RE and they're pushing back the day I start my stims a day. I start tomorrow instead of today. Not because any issue with me, but with the way things are looking with two other women in the clinic, they would have three potential egg retrievals on the same day, which they would have trouble doing because he's a solo practitioner. So, one more day of reprieve from giving myself shots. I'm starting on Follistim 125U and I go back again on Thursday. I can't believe this is actually starting!
I really wish that my local Fox station would stop showing this one commercial. One of their news anchors is pregnant, so they've been doing this series called "...... is having a baby" and it's just getting really annoying. I watch a lot of shows on Fox, too - Nascar races, American Idol, Bones, House. Well, maybe not a lot. But Nascar and AI take up a lot of time. I'm not sure why I find the commercials so annoying. Usually baby things don't bother me - there's just something about this one.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow stims tomorrow! Yeah! I hear ya about the commercials... big PG bellies just stink to see IMO. I hate even watching pampers commercials or anything baby related. Hopefully in the next few weeks our minds will change!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like everything is going really well so far! I should be starting stims tomorrow right along with you!!! Good luck and I can't wait to follow your journey!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're on the next wave of bfps! Good luck with the stims and this upcoming cycle.
ReplyDelete(And I totally hear you on the baby thrown in your face thing.)
YAY!! You'll be on your way soon!
ReplyDeleteGood luck...can't wait to see how things progress. Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! We are so close in cycle! My tentative retrieval is 3/17, transfer 3/22 if all goes okay, with Beta on 4/1. THANK GOD we will have in each other in the 2WW. :) So glad you get to start stimming!
ReplyDelete