I had an appointment with the RE this morning. I didn't get any specific measurements of my follies. They didn't usually give them to me in the past for the IUIs, and I didn't ask today. They just said there were a lot of small ones, so I didn't ask for specifics. I think I will with my next appointment on Sat. They did keep me on the same dose of Follistim, and my E2 was 334. So I think everything is looking good. And I'm definitely feeling something going on. Today I've been getting all sorts of twinges and pains in the ovary area. I can't imagine what it's going to feel like once they really start getting big.
I started writing a post the other day about how I keep getting lapped at work. I had just found out the fifth co-worker was pregnant. And she was the second one who became pregnant for the second time since we started trying. Today, though, I found out the other girl who was "lapping" me is going to miscarry. There are just so many conflicting feelings. The girl who is miscarrying is wonderful, and a great mom. I feel guilty for being jealous of all of these girls. And yet, I really want it to be my turn. I wanted to be the sixth, and complete this cycle of "they always come in threes" But now we're back down to four. Such confusing feelings.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good work, Ovaries! :) That sounds great... you must be so excited!
ReplyDeleteThose pregnancy announcements are so hard, and it is always so sad for someone to lose it too. The feelings are definitely conflicting for me, too. I am always cheery about it and then go home and sulk around the house.
It will be your turn very very soon...you are well on your way! Can't wait to hear about your Saturday appointment! :)
That is great your ovaries are responding! Can't wait for your ER!
ReplyDeleteI totally know how you feel. Before I got pregnant it took us a long time to get there, and I admit it- I was jealous too! It's natural! I wanted to thank you though for reading my blog and commenting considering I just had a baby and you are going through all of this, I know it's not always easy to read about me talking about my baby. You will be there oneday, you will have a baby, and you will be a great mommy. It will all be worth it in the end, I promise. :) SMILE!
ReplyDeleteI totally understand how you feel. It is so very strange to be happy for a person, yet be so sad for yourself. Or to feel not at all happy for someone who is pregnant, when normally you would. Just know you are normal. And I wish you the very best in this cycle (a baby or two!)
ReplyDelete