Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fert Report

Things are still going well. I had 14 fertilize normally!! Of the rest, 5 didn't fertilize at all, 2 died off, 8 were immature and they had two pieces that were just tissue, not eggs. The RE wasn't sure if he was going to do ISCI or not, and I forgot to ask what they ended up doing. They had set up for ISCI, so they were at least going to do some, but I'm not sure how many of the fertilized eggs were done by ISCI. I have to go in tomorrow for some bloodwork, so I plan on asking then. And for some reason, they still want me on bedrest today. I'm a bit bored since I feel perfectly fine. I think he's just being overly cautious since there were so many eggs retrieved. But, I really hope that I don't have to miss any more work. Transfer for now is set for Wed. Now back to watching boring weekend TV.

8 comments:

  1. Holy, so many eggs! That's awesome, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on an excellent retrieval and fert report! Very exciting stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! I can't wait to hear how things go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! It sounds like you have got some darling little embryos growing away. Hooray! I am so glad to hear you say you feel fine. OHSS is no picnic over here.

    HUGS!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you!!!! Good luck!?! Have you thought about how many you will transfer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is great news! I'll be here hoping that your embryos grow, grow, grow! Are you scheduled for the transfer already? Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is fantastic!!!! Grow embies grow!!!! You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete