Friday, March 6, 2009
Obligatory Med Picture (plus a few just for fun)
Well, minus three meds that I won't get until I go back to work next week. They arrived today, though unfortunately, AF hasn't. It's making me a little nervous. Since my exam is Monday, I can't go the RE that day. So hopefully, they'll either still see me Sunday, or it can wait until Monday. I'd hate to put everything on hold for another month. Now that I have my meds, I'm ready to go.
Lacey (on the left) and Darcy were curious, but not quite sure what I was doing as I was looking through the box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Its like Christmas isn't it! I was sooo excited when mine came. Can't wait for you to start!
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK on your test!!! Glad you received the meds, and hopefully everything will go perfectly as scheduled this month.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by by blog! Your meds look quite familiar...my dog was looking at me like I was a complete LOON while I danced around with a syringe in hand. Your animals looked more mellow about the whole deal.
ReplyDeleteThe IF pharmacies are always...interesting. At least they ship overnight, right? My SIL has PCOS and I am familiar with the challenges of the diagnosis... you are so on the right track and this cycle will be it for us! I am excited to have a cycle buddy! :)
Can't wait to get to know you better.
Carrie
Oh my, that's a lot of stuff. i bet you are getting antsy to get this show on the road. p.s. your pets are adorable!
ReplyDelete