Monday, March 23, 2009

Keep on Growing!

I just got off the phone with the my nurse at my RE. Things are still looking good. We have 8 that are 8 cell or greater, 2 that are 6 cell, 1 that is five cell and 2 that are less then four cells. So, one didn't develop at all. But that all sounds pretty good to me. My transfer is scheduled for 8am on Wed. And I'm still supposed to stay on bed rest. But, my mom came to stay with us to help take care of the dog and take care of me, so that's a big help. DH has pretty flexible hours at work for the most part, but Tuesday is his meeting day, so he's always gone all day. And today, his brother and sister-in-law happen to be moving back home from TN with their almost one year old. So he's there helping unload at his parents because they're moving in with them until they can get on their feet. I wish I could be there helping them!

I have now finished two books while resting. The first, The Constant Princess by Phillipa Gregory, I had started before the ER and was most of the way through already. But, I started Twilight yesterday and finished it this morning. I have been meaning to read it for awhile because I had heard so many good things about it. I actually asked for, and received, the whole set for Christmas. But, I had put off starting it until after my test because I didn't want to get sucked in like I had heard so many people had and have my studying suffer for it. Now that I've finished the first one, there's a small part of me that is wondering what all the fuss was. It was good, but it didn't draw me in that much. I think, though, part of it might just be my frame of mind right now. I have such a short attention span. I can only do something for a little while and then I get bored again and have to move onto something else. I keep bouncing back and forth between reading a book, reading blogs, checking Facebook and watching TV. With some cross stitch stuck in there now and then. I should have signed up for ICLW! I did start New Moon, though, so maybe I'll change my mind the further I get into the series.

3 comments:

  1. Glad those embabies are growing away! Your transfer is so soon! I am so excited for you!!!

    Enjoy "New Moon". I loved the series, and my favorites were the first and fourth. New Moon is a bit slow at first, but I enjoyed it.

    Happy bed resting! I wish we lived in the same state... I am on the couch.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT news on the fert report! That sounds fantastic to me, and I'm really excited for you. I can't remember; have you talked about how many you are transferring?

    Keep on growing, embies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have talked about how many we're transferring. But, my doctor won't do more than 2 in someone my age, he has said a number of times. So it'll be either one or two.

    ReplyDelete