Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Meds

I had another appointment this morning. There were three other women there and I was the only one who didn't come with a significant other. DH couldn't have come this morning. He was at a conference about an hour away. But, he doesn't normally come with these appointments anyway. How about you? Does DH come to the RE with you? I must admit it would have been nice to have company this morning. Since there were four of us, and only one doctor, they had us come all at the same time to get the lab work started, but then we had to wait for the U/S. I think I was in the room about 45 min or so before the doctor came in.

Things are still going well. I only got a few numbers this time. I had a 15, 13, 11.5, 10 and 10 on the right, plus a bunch of smaller ones. And on the left, the biggest was 14, and again a bunch of smaller ones. My E2 was 794 and LH 3.6. So tonight, I'm going up to 200U of Follistim, starting Ganirilex and also adding Luveris. I'm not sure why they're adding the Luveris. I don't think that was in the original plan, because they didn't order that for me when they ordered meds. So, we'll see. I have another appointment on Monday.

He did see some fluid in my pelvis, so I've been ordered to take it easy. I was going to go to Philly tomorrow to go the the art museum with a bunch of friends. So now, I'm just catching up on TV and movies. I already watched August Rush, which I absolutely loved. I'm still waiting for my exam results to come back, too. The wait is driving me crazy. They said it can take two weeks, so I'll have just finished one 2ww when I'll be starting another one.

9 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Out of all my many appointments, my DH has only come to one. And I'm okay with that. Although it would be nice to have him there everytime, I just hate to pull him away from work that long because my RE is over an hour away.

    Sounds like things are moving in those ovaries of yours! Relax and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are really progressing! So excited for you! What is Luveris? I haven't heard of that. I have an appt Monday too & have my fingers crossed that the lining is looking good and we can do the FET Thursday. Ugh.. there are just soooo many obstacles to tackle. Good luck! I have my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like everything is going great! :) Drink some gatorade or propel to help with the abdominal fluid while you are watching movies, too. HUGS!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like everything is going great! While watching movies, drink some Propel or Gatorade to help with the abdominal fluid. :)

    HUGS!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My DH never went to the RE with me and I always felt weird and a little sad being the only one without my husband.
    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! I had my appt. today too and I really don't have any numbers from this one. LOL! My DH comes with me only when he doesn't have to work. Next week he will miss one and then he will have to be there for ER. I think my ER is schedule for Tuesday! I think I am a day behind you even though we started stims the same day. My E2 has been a little low so they upped my Repronext. Good luck this next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband has been to the preliminary planning appointments with me, but he won't be able to come to my baseline u/s on Wednesday, or to my other monitoring appointments. With work it's just not an option!

    Get some good rest today, and good luck with your upcoming appointments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did some research on the Luveris when I got home, because I wasn't sure what it was either. It's an LH medicine, and most of what I found said it's usually used with Gonal-F. I'm not sure why he added it, though. But, I'm going to ask tomorrow when I go back. Thanks everyone for your comments. It makes me feel better that not everyone's DH comes with them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dh never really goes to the RE with me anymore. Its too much of a burden for both of us to miss work and drive an hour to see the RE. Even though sometimes the RE would like him to be there. Hes even gotten out of going when i get my IUI done. sheesh

    Hope the fluid dies down some....

    ReplyDelete