Or at least we are according to our karyotypes. The nurse from the RE called today to let us know. Unfortunately I didn't get the message until after work, so I didn't get to talk to her. But I was surprised at how quickly the results came back. I actually have to go in Monday for some labwork for being on the metformin, so I have a feeling a progesterone level will be added to that. Even though I'm 99% sure that I haven't O'd. So, I'll probably be riding the Provera train next week, or soon after it. It might have to be another week or so because I don't want the timing to be so that I risk an egg retrieval on March 9th, the day of my big test.
On an unrelated note, I have a cold. So I'm a little miserable. I have been sneezing all day. I'm thankful for now that I'm not coughing, but I'm still miserable. I took the day off yesterday because on top of being sick, the weather was bad - a bunch of snow followed by some freezing rain. But I went today and am now regretting it. Time for some sleep.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


HOpe you feel better soon..
ReplyDeletewhaaaa... did I miss something? Are you doing IVF? You said ER on March 9th?? Maybe I did know this.. so many of us are doing IVF right now. Good luck!! Looks like we might be cycle buddies! I should have my FET mid March! Also.. I'm on the provera train right now... I hate provera w/a passion!
ReplyDeleteFeel better. And, great news on the normal karyotypies!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear you are normal and don't have any chromosome issues.
ReplyDeleteSorry you are feeling bad. I've been fighting a cold for a couple days now and my sinucleanse is keeping it at bay.
Jayme - We are moving towards IVF. We had the karyotype done to see if we would qualify for the shared risk program at our RE. I don't have any dates yet, but I'm hoping that things will time out that we will have an ER around mid to late March.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the well wishes everyone!
Good news on your normality! Hope this comment 2 days later finds your cold all gone.
ReplyDeleteMay this cycle be fruitful for you, LittleSteps!