I finally decided to join the AFI blogosphere. I've been following it for well over a year, cheering women on when the get their BFPs, crying with them as they face obstacle after obstacle. I'd occasionally comment, usually on blogs of women I'd "met" through other message boards. But usually I felt odd commenting when I didn't have a blog of my own. I've been thinking about starting one for awhile, but just haven't brought myself to do it. Maybe it was fear no one would listen, or just not knowing what to write.
Now we're making our next big step in the IF world. We're moving on to IVF. So, I thought I'd start this blog as a record of the process we're going through, and to help process the feelings involved. Right now, I'm feeling very hopeful. Our RE has a great shared risk program, and for the moment, I feel like we WILL have a child at some point. In the past year and a half, I've lost the feeling at times. Who knows what tomorrow will bring, but for now, I'm hopeful.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


HOPE...that is the magic word ! I keep on praying for you .
ReplyDeleteHello! I'm so excited for your IVF cycle!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world! I think blogging is invaluable. It's a very easy outlet and you can say what you want.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry you've had a rough go of ttc. I hope this year is better than last year.
Hang in there...We all have to have HOPE !
ReplyDeleteRemember when I said....."I can't help but feel like I missed someones blog?" I guess it was yours LOL
ReplyDeleteGotcha now!