I wasn't going to write anything about the Octo-mom. Mostly because I think enough has already been said about it and I didn't have anything better to add. But, when I got to dinner at my in-laws tonight, this article was the front page top article.
http://www.pennlive.com/patriotnews/stories/index.ssf?/base/news/1235623226290340.xml&coll=1
I was pretty impressed by it. Though they did use the dreaded "implanted" instead of transfer of embryos. And my clinic is actually one of the three mentioned in the article.
Sorry for the lack of posts lately. My big recertification exam is just a week and a half away, and my life lately has been get up, go to work, come home and study, and repeat the next day. Not very exciting. Plus, I'm on the BCP part of my IVF cycle, so not much excitement going on there. I do have an appointment the RE on Monday, though. I'm so excited that we're almost done with the BCPs!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good luck with your exam!! I'm sure you will have plenty of IVF-related excitement very soon. I'm about done with my BCPs soon.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
I know what you mean about the BCPs! I can't wait to be done with them on Monday. They are making me a crazy woman :D Good Luck on your exam!! Love and Hugs!
ReplyDeleteHey! How did the appt go today? Please update!
ReplyDelete