Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Apparently I O'd
When I was at the RE on Monday, I asked if maybe they would add a progesterone to my CMP. I was on CD40 and pretty sure that I hadn't O'd at all. I wasn't keeping great track of my temps, but every time I've O'd on my own I've had a ton of EWCM, and I hadn't seen that at all. So I figured I'd need some Provera to get AF going before I started on the BCPs for our IVF cycle. My nurse called today, though, and said that my progesterone levels were ovulatory. I have no idea when it was. I'm guessing it was some time last week when I was taking all those cold medicines. I have a feeling the antihistamines and decongestants affected my system. So it looks like there won't be any "last cycle before IVF getting KU" here since DH has been away since Sunday and I was sick all last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Call back and ask her what your prog level was exactly, to see how strong your O was.....they would say it was an ovulatory C if its over 5. If it was under 10, it would make since why you didn't have a good temp shift.
ReplyDelete: ( I am sorry hunny! All the more reason to get excited for IVF. I hear so many success stories!! I have to go through 3 IUI's before moving onto IVF in order for insurance to cover. Ughhh. I would rather just spend my time and money on something with a much higher success rate. Good Luck!! Baby Dust!!!
ReplyDelete