Wednesday, February 11, 2009
AF is here
I guess I really did O at some point, because AF arrived this morning! I was actually going to stop on my way home from work today to pick up a HPT, just in case, because we have an appointment with the RE on Friday for our IVF consult/shot teaching. And I didn't want to go if a was KU, right? But no need. AF found me. So I get to start BCPs Friday for our IVF cycle! And I have an appointment March 2nd for an U/S and FSH. My nurse is still putting our whole plan together so I don't have any other dates, but I'm guessing our ER/ET will be somewhere mid-to-late March if I'm estimating things correctly from different calendars I've seen around. I can't believe that our IVF cycle is already here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yeah! I'm glad AF showed so you can get the cycle started. One of the only times to be happy about it, right?
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you. Sounds like we'll be around the same time!
YAY!!! Sorry for AF but I'm happy that your IVF C is under weigh!
ReplyDelete