I'm pretty sure I'll be OK to go back to work on Monday. We just got back from babysitting my nephew for a few hours, and I still feel pretty good. Tired, but I'm always tired by 8 o'clock. No real belly/low back pain. I've been extra vigilant about how much fluids I'm taking in - making sure I always have a glass of water next to me. The two days off of work were nice though. I wish I could have three day weeks every week!
I've made a resolution with myself to update this more often, if nothing else to keep a record of my pregnancy. My SIL mentioned last week something about a pregnancy journal she had kept, and I haven't started one. But I do have this blog. So, I'm going to make a conscious effort to update at least every other day, even if it's just what I did that day, so I have a record going forward. I'm sure some of the posts will be boring, but maybe some interesting ones will come if I'm more in the habit of writing. Now, I'm going to watch at least the beginning of the Nascar race, though I highly doubt I'll stay awake for the whole thing.


Awww you look beautiful! :) Cute belly!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDelete