I made it through a whole week of work this week! It was a pretty busy week too. I think the secret is that I need to go to bed around 7:30-8:00 so that I get enough rest. I had my regular OB appointment on Wed. It went well except they didn't like how my afternoon and evening blood sugars looked, so they put me back on the metformin. For now, I just have to take it in the morning, and it is starting to make a difference I think. They seem to be a bit lower. My pain is pretty much gone. I feel the occasional contractions, but only a few a day, and they seem to be minor. I ended up not asking for another measurement of my cervix, since I was feeling better. Plus, my "big" ultrasound is a week from tomorrow and I figure they'll take a look then.
This weekend has been spent hanging out upstairs with our doggie while various people work on re-doing our floors downstairs. Our dog had torn up some of the linoleum in the kitchen at one point, so we needed to replace that. Since we were doing that, we just decided to put laminate in the whole downstairs. There was carpet in the living and dining rooms, and even though it was new when we moved into the house two years ago, it had gotten quite dirty with the dog. And there was this ugly dark brown vinyl in the foyer and hallway. So, now we have pretty laminate wood in the whole downstairs. It makes the house look bigger and brighter.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hooray for 19 weeks! WOO HOO!!! I am so gald you are feeling better- that is great news. :) Fun about re-doing the floors. Ripping out old carpet can make a huge difference, right?
ReplyDeleteGlad you are doing so well!