Thursday, April 2, 2009

The results are in

Sorry to keep you waiting. I tried posting from my phone, because I knew I wouldn't get a chance to until late, but I couldn't figure out how to work it. So.....my betas were

6dp5dt - 49.7

8dp9dt - 172!!!

Definitely doubling. I can hardly believe it. It still hasn't sunk in at all.

It's now officially way past my bedtime since I didn't get home until after nine and wanted to watch all 3 hours of the ER finale tonight. Thank you all for your support! You all are wonderful!

21 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. I've been thinking about you all day. I'm so glad it worked out for you.

    Wohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yay! Congratulations!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many,many congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I am so very happy for you, my dear. WOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH!! I am so screaming right now! That is awesome news! Congrats..congrats....congrats. Here's to a healthy and happy nine months!! Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!!!

    Keep us posted....

    ((((Sticky vibes)))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! Those are great numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah!! Congrats! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I am so happy for you!!!! Congrats you are preggo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Something must be in the bloggy-water because betas are rising everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! I found you from Cyclesista. I am about to start an IVF cycle myself this month, am on the BCP's now. You have given me so much strength and hope into knowing that I can handle this! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoohoo!!! That's wonderful news! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG...Congrats! Woo-hoo, that is so awesome! I am so happy for you! BIg huge (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhhh, this is amazing!!!!! I'm so happy! Actually, this has totally made my day, because I'm heading in for my transfer in an hour and this is giving me so much HOPE! I hope those numbers keep doubling, and that you are having a great weekend reveling in the BFP. Congrats!

    Bet you're not sad about missing that concert now, are you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. HOLY crap!! CONGRATS GIRL!! I'm so happy for you, you deserve this so much! I know you are going to make a perfect mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations!! Such great news.

    Left a little something for you on my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  19. i'm so happy for you! as i am about to embark on IVF #1 myself, it is so nice to see people who get a BFP on their first IVF too!

    ReplyDelete