I talked to the RE's office twice today. The first time they called, they said that my progesterone had dropped to 10, and they had no idea why. So, the nurse told me to throw away the bottle of PIO that I've been using, and to up the dose to 150mg a day. But, she said the RE was having them run the test again in case it was a lab error.
So, when she called back, she had good news. There was a lab error and my progesterone level was fine! I can even stay on the 100mg. She gave me the OK to go back to work tomorrow, but I was a little nervous about the bleeding starting again since I've been horizontal for 24 hours. So, I'm going to take one more day off and get up and move around a bit to make sure the bleeding doesn't come back. I know you can have bleeding, but it just makes me feel better to have that extra reassurance. And then I can go back to work for one day and have the weekend to take it easy in case anything starts up again. Now, I'm going to get back to the America's Next Top Model marathon. I really should find something more productive to do when I'm home resting :)
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a relief! I checked your blog all day, hoping for good news, and here it is! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad things are all good!
Hugs,
Carrie
Thank goodness for good news!
ReplyDeletePHEW!!! Great news!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm just getting caught up! Two sacs....amazing!! Congratulations. I hope your resting is going well and that you don't have any more scary days. Wow!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteOMG Twins!! Congrats!! I hope everything is calm and peaceful for you from here on out!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the twins are doing good!! Congrats! Keep your self rested!
ReplyDelete